Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just hanging around

So I'm just hanging around Soot (it's what I've decided to call our little Coal Mining place) waiting for word to come back from New Haven about possible trade arrangements. The folks around here are amicable enough and look forward to doing business. I'm not sure what New Haven could do with Coal, but resources are resources ya know.

I've been here for a little over a month and it's a fairly well run little town. Most everyone, seemed to have known each other before the fall and they all get along fairly well. At first they were a little weary of me, but the longer I've stayed, the more comfortable they've gotten.

The weather has been unseasonably warm which has made for an odd kind of winter. Far more rain than snow so far this year.

I really don't have a lot to say. I miss the folks at New Haven., but I have places to go, people to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment